Outline of Important Club Rules for Parents and Skaters - Please read!
All important information is contained in the RHFSC handbook 2017/2018
- Membership in the Richmond Hill Skating Club is a privilege and will be revoked for inappropriate behavior on the part of parents or skaters.
- Membership is not transferable to another person.
- Payment in full by e-mail invoice, personal cheque or cash is required at the time of registration. A $25 returned cheque fee will be charged to the author of any returned cheque regardless of circumstances.
- Fees will not be prorated for late registration.
- Absolutely no refunds after the third week of the session except for medical reasons with a doctors note.� All refunds/credits will be reduced by $25.00 for each class run on the enrolled session regardless of attendance. Refunds requested prior to the start of the session will be charged a $25 administration fee.
- Skate Canada fees are 100% non refundable.
- Skaters may only skate on the days for which they have registered.
- Guest skating is allowed up to 3 times per session at a cost of $15 per skate. Skaters may skate up or down one level but only if space permits. Forms are available from any of our coaches and fees are payable prior to stepping on the ice.� Guest skating is permitted for RHFSC members only.
- No allowance or make ups will be made for a skater who misses any class, OR classes cancelled due to Club Competition Day and/or Test Days OR classes cancelled due to closure(s) due to severe weather, unforeseen arena circumstances, etc.
- Skaters making a change to their schedule, after the start of the program, will be charged a $10.00 administration fee.
- The Club reserves the right to limit the number of skaters in each session and to cancel or re-schedule any session due to low enrolment.
- Skaters under the age of 12 must have a Parent or Guardian in the arena at all times during sessions.