First click on the Program category here before choosing a program from the drop-down lists
* You will have 30 minutes to complete your registration before the system release the available space for the next member.
* All fields are compulsory
* Only available sessions will be displayed for registration
* Private Lesson Ticket Ice is open to Pre-CanSkate, CanSkate and Pre-Novice skaters. Thursday session only is open for Beginner Adult as well. Skaters are required to register in one of these sessions before proceeding with Private Lesson Ticket Ice registration.
* PLTI fee does not apply if skaters take the private lessons during their session practice time.
* A private coach must be confirmed before registering Private Lesson Ticket Ice. Coaches contact information and biographies are available at Our Coaches page
* If you need more time to decide on a private coach, select "Coach to be confirmed" option at the time of registration and notify RHFSC Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 business day prior to start of season before the skater is allowed on the ice.
* Please register and pay for PLTI one session at a time
* We continue to accept registrations on available seasons after the season has started, however these registrations may take up to a week to process and skaters will start their session one week later.
|Office Address:||43 Church St. S
Richmond Hill, ON
|Mailing Address:||Harding Postal Outlet, PO Box 32226
Richmond Hill, ON
|RHFSC Office operating hours|
|Summer Season (2 Jul to 23 Aug 2019)|
|RHFSC office is closed from 24 Aug to 2 Sep 2019 for summer holidays|
|at Tom Graham Arena|
|Mon to Thu||5:00 to 7:45 pm|
|at Elgin Barrow Arena|
|Fri||2:00 to 4:00 pm|
|Office is closed on Sat, Sun and holidays|