First click on the Program category here before choosing a program from the drop-down lists
* You will have 30 minutes to complete your registration before the system release the available space for the next member.
* All fields are compulsory
* Only available sessions will be displayed for registration
* Private Lesson Ticket Ice is open to Pre-CanSkate, CanSkate and Pre-Novice skaters. Selective session is open to Beginner Adult, see brochure for details. Skaters are required to register in one of these sessions before proceeding with Private Lesson Ticket Ice registration.
* PLTI fee does not apply if skaters take the private lessons during their session practice time.
* A private coach must be confirmed before registering Private Lesson Ticket Ice. Coaches contact information and biographies are available at Our Coaches page
* If you need more time to decide on a private coach, select "Coach to be confirmed" option at the time of registration and notify RHFSC Administrator at email@example.com at least 2 business day prior to start of season before the skater is allowed on the ice.
* Please register to secure a private lesson. PLTI Ice fee for RHFSC members is waived starting 1 January 2020
* We continue to accept registrations on available seasons after the season has started, however these registrations may take up to a week to process and skaters will start their session one week later.
|Office Address:||43 Church St. S
Richmond Hill, ON
|Mailing Address:||PO Box 32226
10620 Yonge Street (Oxford Plaza)
Richmond Hill, ON
|RHFSC Office operating hours|
|at Elgin Barrow Arena|
|Mon,Wed,Fri||3:30 to 5:30 pm|
|Tues,Thurs||4:30 to 6:30 pm|
|Sat||10:30 am to 2:30 pm|
Office is closed on Sunday and holidays.
Contact our admin to book an appointment outside of office hours.