First click on the Program category here before choosing a program from the drop-down lists
* You will have 30 minutes to complete your registration before the system release the available space for the next member.
* All fields are compulsory
* Only available sessions will be displayed for registration
* Private Lesson Ticket Ice is open to Pre-CanSkate, CanSkate and Pre-Novice skaters. Saturday Session only is open for Beginner Adult as well. Skaters are required to register in one of these sessions before proceeding with Private Lesson Ticket Ice registration.
* A private coach must be confirmed before registering Private Lesson Ticket Ice. Coaches contact information and biographies are available at Our Coaches page
* If you need more time to decide on a private coach, select "Coach to be confirmed" option at the time of registration and notify RHFSC Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 business day prior to start of season before the skater is allowed on the ice.
* Please register and pay for PLTI one session at a time
* We continue to accept registrations on available seasons after the season has started, however these registrations may take up to a week to process and skaters will start their session one week later.
|Address:||43 Church St. S
Richmond Hill, ON
|RHFSC Office operating hours|
|Monday||9:00am to 2:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am to 2:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am to 2:00pm|