Winter 2022 Brochure and Schedule
Fall 2021 Brochure and Schedule
Spring 2022 Brochure and Schedule
Summer 2022 Brochure and Schedule (Summer 2021 was cancelled due to COVID-19)
A few things to note on program registrations:
- Fall and Winter skating sessions are held at Elvis Stojko Arena, 350 16th Ave, Richmond Hill, Ontario
- Spring and Summer skating sessions will be held at Tom Graham Arena, 1300 Elgin Mills Road East, Richmond Hill, Ontario
- Only available sessions will be displayed for registration
- Skate Canada Membership number will be required to proceed with registration if RHFSC is your home club. This information was emailed to all current RHFSC members in July 2018
- Credit and debit card payments are now processed directly and on-line. You can also register in person at RHFSC office or at Tom Graham Arena (for spring and summer only) during operating hours and by appointment only
- Payment by cheque, money order or bank draft must be made payable to Richmond Hill Figure Skating Club
- Payment must be made in full before the start of any session
- For waiting list sign up, no on-line payment will be collected. Skaters on waitlist will have to frequently login to website and check if there're any vacancies opened up for re-registration, it'll be first come first serve basis, no auto notification will be sent to you.Where able, you may be notified via email as registration re-opens for wait-listed sessions and will be required to register on-line during that period.Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Annual Skate Canada membership fee of $45 will be charged when you register with RHFSC for the first time during the skating year (September 1 to August 31). This fee will be refunded after Skater Canada membership verification and if it has been paid through other skating clubs sanctioned by Skate Canada.
- Skating fees will not be pro-rated for late registration
- Any changes or cancellation to the registration will result in a $25 administrative fee when refunds are processed before or after start of each season.
- There will be no refunds after the third week of the season.
- Video and Photography except by coaches is prohibited on all skating sessions
- Registration is subject to RHFSC Club Rules and Guidelines.Please consult Parent/ Skater Handbook for details
- Please read the important notice on RHFSC Return-to-Skating plan for COVID-19.
You will have 30 minutes to complete your on-line registration before the system releases the available spot to the next member